Installment Two of Awesome Fishing Radio’s series on Snook fishing.
If you like snook fishing, Captain Tom Van Horn shares insight into catching snook on the Beach. Tom is owner of the Orlando Edition of Coastal Angler Magazine, and professional guide in the Indian River Lagoon and nearshore around Canaveral Inlet and Sebastian Inlet. Long time friend of Awesome Fishing Radio. This show covers a lot of material and is one of our best! Here’s what is inside this edition of Awesome Fishing Radio
- Fall brings the mullet run-how this impacts our fishing.
- Tips for fishing the Skitter Walk.
- Tips for finding and hooking snook.
- Rigging Sufix Braid-fluoro vs. mono and knots.
- Coastal Angler Magazine APP for iPhone, Droid, and Blackberry.
- Snook Foundation.
- Inlet stories about Canaveral and Sebastian Inlet-Successful “combat” fishing and best fishing times in the inlets!
For more information about Capt. Tom Van Horn’s guide service use this link: http://www.irl-fishing.com/
And he can be reached through our friends at Coastal Angler Magazine.
Filed under: Awesome Fishing Radio, Saltwater Fishing | Tagged: Awesome Fishing Radio, Capt Tom Van Horn, Captain Keiland Smith, Co Host Allen Wyatt, Coastal Angler Magazine, Fishing Equipment, knot, Light Tackle, Live bait, Rapala, Snook Fishing, Suffix | Leave a comment »