Captain Keiland Smith tells Co-Host Allen Wyatt about his favorite gear for shallow water fishing.
- The main tool for saving the grass on the flats – CMC Jack Plates.
- Polarized sunglasses work well, but there are a few tricks of the trade to seeing fish. Costa
- Great soft bait combinations from Gulp and Docs Jigs.
- Critical terminal knot for more action.
- Captain Keiland’s best knot for tying Suffix braid to mono or flurocarbon.
- Crazy good shrimp fly
- Pole Vs. Troll – maybe neither!
- Abadabadoo and Buff Headgear
Filed under: Awesome Fishing Radio, Boat Gear, Fly Fishing, Saltwater Fishing | Tagged: Awesome Fishing Radio, Captain Keiland Smith, Co Host Allen Wyatt, Costa Del Mar, Light Tackle, Live bait, Push Poles, Salt Water Fishing, Sight Fishing |